Customer Success Manager (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- As the person responsible for the interface between our company and the customer, you ensure the success of our customer projects.
- Our projects involve the implementation and integration of our software solutions for database publishing, often with partners in the fields of product information management (PIM), media or digital asset management (MAM/DAM).
- You communicate with stakeholders at eye level, convey the strategic value of our solutions and help our customers achieve their goals even beyond new business cases.
- You are a very good manager of customer relationships; you are used to interacting with senior management and you care all around about a positive customer experience.
- You design proposals for software products and services and negotiate them with customers.
- You are available to customers as an escalation level and help overcome obstacles.
- You work closely with our Sales, Presales and Consulting team and are not afraid to discuss technical topics.
- You have relevant experience in customer support and consulting, preferably with experience in Customer Success Management in the areas of print, PIM or MAM/DAM.
- You are able to formulate requirements in a simple and understandable way when communicating with stakeholders, compare them to the services of our software solutions and communicate convincingly and in a customer-oriented manner.
- You are already familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science, media or business informatics, print and media technology or a comparable course of study (in economics).
- You can communicate fluently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- We offer you the cooperation in exciting projects.
- A very varied range of activities awaits you.
- You will work in a dynamic team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You will gain valuable experience for your future professional practice.
- Your workplace is located in downtown Stuttgart, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- Your workplace is easily accessible by public transport (near the main station).
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
Mr. Peter Flory
+49 171/470 3139
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.