Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- Collaboration in the planning, organization, preparation and follow-up of all marketing activities
- Support with press work
- Preparation of web statistics
- Carrying out market research
- Collaboration in the maintenance and expansion of existing customer and partner relationships and in the acquisition of new customers
- Needs analysis as well as early recognition of customer potential
- Collaboration in the preparation of solution and offer presentations
- administrative tasks in the marketing and sales process
- Lead generation, e.g. at trade fairs
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Study of business administration or economics with focus on marketing.
- First practical experience is advantageous.
- English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in a team and contact skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of commitment and dedication.
- You have at least 6 months time.
- We offer you the cooperation in exciting projects.
- A very varied range of activities awaits you.
- You will work in a dynamic team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You will gain valuable experience for your future professional practice.
- Your workplace is located in downtown Stuttgart, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- Your workplace is easily accessible by public transport (near the main station).
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
You can find more information about the company at www.inbetween.de.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete and informative application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
Mr. Peter Flory
+49 171/470 3139
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.