Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- Planning and coordination of all marketing activities.
- Responsibility for content and design of all marketing materials.
- Updating and expansion of the Internet presence and social media channels.
- Creation of marketing content for online and print.
- Production of information brochures and videos about our products and services.
- Creation of newsletters and press releases.
- Organization of own events, especially the regular InBetween customer days.
- Company presentations within the framework of partner events.
- Planning of lead generation campaigns.
- Recommendations for new marketing measures.
- Control of the efficiency of marketing measures based on KPIs.
- Training and supervision of interns.
- You have a university degree and/or completed relevant vocational training in a commercial, economic, social or humanities field.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in marketing – but we also give beginners with initial professional experience and interest in marketing a chance.
- You will enjoy creating vivid and understandable texts and attractive layouts.
- You feel comfortable on the internet and social networks but are not afraid of print media. Perhaps you have also been involved in the creation and editing of videos.
- Ideally, you have the technical background knowledge and are enthusiastic about complex software solutions and processes.
- You complete your tasks reliably and independently and contribute your ideas and skills to the entire team.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good written and spoken command of English. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- You are flexible, committed, responsible, secure, and have good communication skills.
- Full-time employment (part-time employment also possible by arrangement).
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Challenging, varied and interesting activities with a high degree of personal responsibility and scope for creativity.
- A workplace in the Stuttgart city center, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- In the future, homework is possible after successful training.
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
You can find more information about the company at www.inbetween.de.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete and informative application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Peter Flory
+49 171/470 3139
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.