Presales Consultant (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- You help our sales team to successfully market our solutions and win projects together with your colleagues.
- Our projects involve the implementation and integration of our software solutions for database publishing, often with partners in the fields of product information management (PIM), media or digital asset management (MAM/DAM).
- As a technically and professionally competent consultant, you support the sales department from the analysis, through the presentation of the offer, to the conclusion of the contract.
- You evaluate the customer’s requirements and clarify the technical feasibility, thus supporting the sales manager in creating an optimal offer for the customer.
- You will independently develop solution concepts and create offer and contract attachments.
- At presentation meetings you convince interested parties and customers of our solutions.
- You support our sales department with market observation, competition analysis and strategies for the development of new prospects.
- You have relevant experience in technical consulting for customers and in the area of Presales, preferably in the areas of print, PIM or MAM/DAM.
- You can formulate requirements in the form of user stories in exchange with stakeholders, compare them with the services of our software solutions and communicate them in a convincing and customer-oriented manner.
- You are already familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science, media or business informatics, print and media technology or a comparable course of study (in economics).
- You can communicate fluently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- Full-time employment (part-time employment also possible by arrangement).
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Challenging, varied and interesting activities with a high degree of personal responsibility and scope for creativity.
- A workplace in the Stuttgart city center, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- In the future, homework is possible after successful training.
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
You can find more information about the company at www.inbetween.de.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete and informative application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Peter Flory
+49 171/470 3139
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.