Professional Service (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- Recording and testing of functional and customer requirements as well as debugging.
- Consulting our customers in regard to the optimization and automation of publication processes.
- Analysis and optimization of XML and database sources.
- Implementation of customer projects in terms of templates, data queries, rules and web service connection.
- Introduction of software products at the customer’s site.
- Implementation of workshops and training courses.
- Taking over the project management after successful training.
- Customer contacts by email, telephone and in person.
- Degree in computer science, media or business informatics, printing and media technology or a related course of study.
- You are able to complete your tasks reliably and independently, are flexible in your work and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Very good communication and teamwork skills as well as very good language skills in German and English.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience with database publishing.
- Professional experience in consulting, project management, IT or marketing would be preferable.
- Experience in working with Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
- Initial knowledge of the following topics: XML, databases, PIM or CMS.
- A motivated and nice team in a friendly working atmosphere.
- Short communication channels.
- Responsible and varied tasks.
- Central location in the heart of Stuttgart with excellent public transport facilities.
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
You can find more information about the company at www.inbetween.de.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete and informative application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Mehtap Akbulut
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.