Project Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
- As the first point of contact you are responsible for customer projects, towards the customer, the team, the management, and our partners.
- Our projects involve the implementation and integration of our software solutions for database publishing, often with partners in the fields of product information management (PIM), media or digital asset management (MAM/DAM).
- You are responsible for planning, monitoring, and coordinating the project process as well as leading the project team.
- You conduct workshops with the customer’s business departments and IT.
- You evaluate the customer’s requirements according to qualitative and quantitative aspects and plan, prioritize and monitor the work packages.
- You identify and communicate project risks at an early stage and develop sustainable measures in the team.
- You have relevant experience in customer consulting, preferably in the areas of print, PIM or MAM/DAM.
- Based on your analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills, you can lead projects using classic, agile or hybrid methods.
- You can also formulate more complex requirements in the form of user stories in exchange with stakeholders, and plan and control these as the basis of requirements management with regard to time and budget.
- You are already familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science, media, or business informatics, print and media technology or a comparable course of study (in economics).
- You can communicate fluently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- Full-time employment (part-time employment also possible by arrangement).
- Unlimited employment contract.
- Challenging, varied and interesting activities with a high degree of personal responsibility and scope for creativity.
- A workplace in the Stuttgart city center, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- In the future, homework is possible after successful training.
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
You can find more information about the company at www.inbetween.de.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete and informative application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Peter Flory
+49 171/470 3139
We will be happy to answer your initial questions.